Join us in celebrating the Adirondacks and regions similar in spirit and geography. Since 1979, Blueline has featured quality poetry, fiction, nonfiction, and art focused on nature's shaping influence. While Blueline always promotes Adirondack writing, we also publish works that interpret the literature and culture of northern New York, New England, and eastern Canada. In recent issues as well, Blueline has featured exceptional nonfiction about places as far afield as Alaska and North Dakota and as close to home as the Hudson Valley.
Blueline is published annually in spring or early summer.
* Single Copy = $15 (includes postage)
* Single Copy International = $18 (includes postage)
* Three-year subscription for individuals = $36
* Three-year subscription International = $44
* Three-year subscription for Libraries = $30
* Back Issues = $12 per copy (includes postage)
Send checks, payable to Blueline, to…
The Editor, Blueline
120 Morey Hall / SUNY Potsdam
44 Pierrepont Ave.
Potsdam, NY 13676